Coursera is hiring a remote Marketing Intern (US). This is an internship position that can be done remotely anywhere within the United States. Coursera – We provide universal access to the world’s best education.
- Document insights about university students in your region using a template provided by Coursera’s marketing team
- Generate a report about the competitive landscape for online learning in your region
- Use core insights and competitive report to document and share a perspective on what you think will get other students excited to join and share Coursera at your campus and other campuses in your region.
- Synthesize research to develop 2-3 recommended organic marketing campaigns to drive awareness and registrations for university students at your campus and in your region
- Present strategy for review and feedback from Coursera team
- Build implementation and launch plan for winning concepts for fall 2020 campus launch
- Available to work up to 40 hours
- Experience with social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and TikTok.
- Currently enrolled in a full-time degree program, pursuing a degree in marketing or a related field.
- Passion and excitement for Coursera’s vision of enabling anyone, anywhere to access transformational, high-quality online learning
- Demonstrated experience in building community and driving student engagement through social media platforms
- Completed at least 2 years of marketing courses
- Effective communicator who enjoys networking with others
- Involved in campus organizations and communities; leadership role on campus is a plus
- Self-motivated, curious, and willing to learn and grow while managing independent projects with limited supervision