Jobbatical is looking for a smart and resourceful Marketing Manager to help us build an inbound marketing machine to generate leads for our new SaaS product.
Our team is on a mission to increase net talent mobility in the world and the best way of doing that is by making the hardest part of relocating to another country – immigration – ridiculously easy. We have ambitious plans for the future that start with building software that helps hyper-growth startups and global companies scale by automating the immigration process.
In the past few months, we’ve worked with clients like Transferwise, Pipedrive and Twilio to relocate people from dozens of countries. Now we need you to take the next step.
About the Job
This role is responsible for leading the development of our inbound marketing strategy. Up until this point we’ve grown thanks to outbound so this is brand new territory for us. This means you’ll have a lot of trust, flexibility, responsibility and the opportunity to lead the way. We aren’t fan of cliches, but we are looking for a T-shaped marketer – someone who understands most channels but has a few years of experience with content/SEO or paid marketing.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Creating, managing, and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, social, inbound marketing, email, mail/print campaigns and events to drive customer acquisition
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and convert customers
- Conducting customer, competitor, and product research
- Propose new and improved inbound marketing campaign ideas
- Report weekly to the Head of Growth
- 3-5 years of experience in other marketing roles
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic.
- Efficient organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of multiple marketing channels. We are looking for a generalist, a t-shaped marketer.
- Understanding of SaaS metrics
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are already a diverse bunch, but each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective.
Our Growth team is compromised by a bunch of awesome people, but you’ll work primarily with (and report to) Gonz, our Head of Growth based in Barcelona. You’ll be based anywhere (or in our Estonian office if you’d like). We are a remote-friendly company, so you can go and come as you please.
- Great compensation. A good salary, and (if you need it) a solid relocation package. Obviously.
- Tools for the job. A computer, monitor, headphones, and other hardware you might need to work comfortably.
- Time for yourself. 28 days of paid vacation, 3 mental health days a year, and generous parental leave.
- Flexible Work. Work from home or in our spacious office in the coolest part of town.
- Annual offsite in Tallinn. Karaoke included.
You can learn more about the company and the team here: https://jobbatical.com/about