Marketing Operations Manager
Located in London or Remote (UTC +/- 2)
It’s a hugely exciting time here at Snowplow. Over the last 7 years, we’ve grown to a brilliant 50 person team that is spread out over 12 countries with nearly 150 customers and many, many more open source users, and we’re heading for even bigger and better things.
Our technology enables you to track any event data; ask any question of that data and use any tool you want to answer it. Our mission is to empower people and companies to do truly transformative things using data.
To support us with our ambitious goals, we are now looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to join our Marketing team and build out and lead the operations function.
As the Marketing Operations Manager you’ll work as a part of a growing marketing team that is laser focused on demand generation. You’ll be instrumental in helping the team measure, manage and optimise our go-to-market processes and drive results. You’ll leverage our marketing technology systems to assist marketing and sales in processing inbound leads and will report on and measure the results. You’ll be instrumental in managing our lead flow and reporting processes, helping to optimize our marketing investments and maintain a close partnership with sales.
We’re an ambitious, enthusiastic team and are looking for someone to join us who can own the growing operations challenge within the marketing team.
What you’ll be doing
– Own and build out the marketing operations function and team interfacing closely with our Head of Demand Gen and the sales & SDR organisation
– Execute and manage key processes in Pardot, including all lead scoring, lead assignment, building, campaigns, nurturing and engagement flows, and more.
– Work closely with the rest of the marketing team members to ensure our campaigns and events are effectively driving pipeline
– Be responsible for the data management inside Pardot and external data suppliers to ensure our systems are clean, compliant with data laws and contain well segmented prospecting data
– Lead the charge on scaling and optimising the operations processes and the technologies we use
– Measure, report and analyse key demand generation and sales metrics to enable marketing and sales to execute and optimize effectively on their initiatives
– Manage marketing’s CRM system (Pardot) and continuously identify data inconsistencies across sales and marketing platforms, discover root causes and implement sound solutions
– Work cross-functionally with the sales team to help drive success in lead management and to track and improve funnel efficiency including educating and training as required
– Work with the sales team on managing Salesforce processes, workflows and reporting
– Create processes for the marketing and sales teams that drive speed and efficiency across systems and teams
We’d love to hear from you if
– The idea of working for a growing startup excites you
– You have 3-5 years of experience with managing CRM systems, automation solutions and marketing operations processes (ideally in a B2B SaaS setting)
– Basic SQL skills is not a must, but it’s a big plus
– You have deep experience using Salesforce and ideally Pardot (will consider Eloqua, Marketo or Hubspot)
– You enjoy building out detailed processes, sticking to and refining them over time
– You are detail-oriented, accurate and good at problem solvingYou thrive in fast paced environments where you’ll have to think on your feet
– You’re analytical and use data to derive insights and inform decisions
– You are adaptable and don’t mind working in an ambiguous, ever-changing environment
– You have the ability to identify and communicate issues quickly
– You have a passion for marketing and demand generation
What you’ll get in return
– A competitive package based on experience, including share options
– 25 days of holiday a year (plus bank holidays)MacBook or Dell XPS 13/15
– Freedom to work wherever suits you best
– Two fantastic company Away-Weeks in a different European city each year (last one was in Bratislava in November 2019)
– Work alongside a supportive and talented team Grow and develop in a fast-moving, collaborative organisation
– Enjoy fun events in and around London organised by our Cultural Work Committee
– Learn to code or improve your existing skills with our Software Development Guild
– Convenient location in central London (Aldgate)
– Continuous supply of Pact coffee and healthy snacks
Snowplow is dedicated to building and supporting a brilliant, diverse and hugely inclusive team. We don’t discriminate against gender, race, religion or belief, disability, age, marital status or sexual orientation. Whatever your background may be, we welcome anyone with talent, drive and emotional intelligence.
- Total Years Experience 0-5
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs