Roles and Responsibilities:
- Incumbent will be responsible for developing and executing the communications (internal & external) strategy.
- Identify initiatives proactively that will drive and build company brand externally
- Work closely & manage Media and existing agencies
- Create the PR Strategy and Communications Roadmap for Organization in line with the organization objectives
- Serve as a first contact person for all media queries, own messaging, press releases, media announcements, and other communication materials
- Engage, cultivate, and manage media relationships that ensure the coverage of the organization’s events, announcements, among other projects.
- Collaborate with external stakeholders including media, industry and professional bodies
- Partner with internal teams for employee facing communication and events
- Develop and execute an integrated communications pla
- Identify platforms, events and media opportunities to build thought leadership for organization
- Experience in issues and crisis communications
- Manage the corporate communication function to reinforce the brand
- Guide, coach, mentor and motivate the team towards superior performance for achieving the overall departmental goals and to ensure that they are meaningfully engaged
Qualifications & Experience
- Post-graduation in Marketing or Communications with minimum experience in communications & public relation.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Salary Offered ₹1.8L – ₹4.8L • 3.0% – 6.0% equity