Based out of San Francisco, California, Rickhouse Media is a full-service performance video agency and a trusted creative agency for top tier digital advertisers reaching millions of consumers each month. They integrate brand & analytics into their video production and are committed to making premium ads that engage new customers for their clients.
Recognized as a Facebook Marketing Partner and a Snap Creative Partner, there has been over $125Mn in Annual Client Ad spend on Rickhouse Media Video Ads. They also boast of clients like Instacart, Grubhub, Facebook, and many more such global disruptor companies.
Learn more at: https://www.rickhousemedia.com/
About the Role | Media Editor
Rickhouse Media is looking to build a network of Media Editors, who are passionate about defining the future of online video advertising and are willing to engage remotely, on a project basis.
The media editors will design and deliver motion graphics, for notable digital advertisers, whilst ensuring quality and brand consistency as well as optimization for video/web/social media dissemination.
What’s on Offer:
- A chance to flex your creativity and create cutting edge footage for some of the most disruptive brands in the world
- An opportunity to have your work seen by millions of people
Compensation: Competitive as per industry standards
The Application Process
Step 1: Apply for the job post here to express interest in the role.
Step 2: Now that we know you are interested, the next step involves online screening of your candidature. You will receive an email from our screening partner, Shortlist (www.shortlist.net). The email would include a link where you can complete your application – a few short questions on your experience followed by an assessment to demonstrate our ability to do the job.
You can also find the link here: https://jobs.shortli.st/RHME
Shortlist will keep you updated regularly on whether or not you’re shortlisted.
Does this Sound Like You?
- Experience working with motion graphics
- Experience in designing and animating text and graphic overlays on video
- Experience working on Adobe After Effects
- Willingness to work remotely, and on a project basis
- Experience in creating ads on social media
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly in a remote environment
- Flexible, energetic, and a self-starter taking ownership of the work to be done and delivering results in the required time frame
Perks and Benefits
Compensation is per project completed.