Profile Summary: The candidate will be responsible for MFS Operations, Implementation, Client Interfacing and Escalation Management
Please Note: The candidate would be remotely working from home for the initial 2-3 months then he/she would have to move to Nairobi, Kenya permanently.
Position Requirements :
· Holding a bachelor degree/ Master Degree in Tech preferable BE/BCA/B-Tech/MCA.
· Experience Required: 10+ years
· Good understanding of System Administration (Linux & Windows) and Database (Oracle).
· Good Understanding of Database Performance Tuning, Database Security, Database Management and Data Maintenance.
· Working experience of protocol domains of Mobile Money Network/Environment is required, such as knowledge of mobile money protocols ISO, HTTP get/post, HTTPS as well as other known standard protocols like SMPP, Diameter, SNMP, SOAP etc.
· Understanding of Telecom & IP Networking fundamentals
· Knowledge of Mobile voucher solutions, IN Interface for Airtime top-up, to the Post-paid Billing system for bill payment & to KYC system for eligibility criteria.
· Good knowledge of service operations processes (at least 2+ years of experience in handling incidents, problems, changes, etc.).
· Liaise directly with customers on service requests or problems, ensure understanding of business impact associated with problems and keeps the customer informed as part of the resolution process
· Working Knowledge of M-Commerce(Mobile Money, IN and Etop-up Systems)
· Experience and knowledge of banking application, mobile security and compliance is an added advantage for the candidate
· Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 10-20