Indore 24 is a news app focused on covering news and events of Indore. At Indore 24, we understand how important it is for us to stay updated with the latest happenings in our vicinity in the least possible time. Hence, we will be focusing on local politics, events and personalities though our app in which snippets of news in 80 words will be displayed.
Note- This position is open for both work from office or work from home. Timings will be 9:30 am to 7:30 pm.
Responsibilities and Duties
Selected employee’s day-to-day responsibilities will include:
1. Updating news on a daily basis to keep the platform up to date
2. Segregating news into various categories
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent grasp of Hindi language
- Knowledge of video editing softwares would be a bonus
- Graduates in journalism/mass communication preferred though not compulsory
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Hindi (Required)
- Salary Offered ₹8,000.00 to ₹12,000.00 /month