An iD Tech Online Operations Lead is responsible for ensuring the quality of iD Tech’s educational experience in an online format. This includes working with Online Instructors to guide and coach them on delivering engaging, skill-building, and inspirational sessions to students. In addition, an Online Operations Lead will ensure our Online Instructors are fostering a safe environment where students can express themselves freely, ask questions, and receive valuable feedback. iD Tech is committed to cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion — one that values diversity and is encouraging of unique perspectives.
- Work from the comfort of home (or school)! Candidates must have a quiet place to work, reliable internet connection, and their own computer.
- Work a part-time schedule of approximately 25 hours per week.
- Pay starts at $18 per hour!
Essential duties include:
- Providing supervisory assistance to your operations manager
- Ensuring the quality product of 40 to 50 instructors
- Conducting online coaching sessions with instructors via video conference
- Providing positive reinforcement and constructive feedback to instructors
- Escalating serious performance issues to your manager
- Reviewing recorded online learning sessions
- Reviewing instructor evaluations and their technical support responses
- Connecting with instructors through email, chat, and phone
- Providing administrative support with scheduling, payroll, and student transcript approvals
- Other responsibilities
- Clocking in/out accurately and at the time work is completed
- Submitting time cards by EOD every Friday
- Attending check-ins with your manager
- Providing advanced notice of schedule changes
- Maintaining your schedule
Qualifications, Education, and Experience
- Required: Previous experience managing iD Tech summer camp programs
- Must possess a high degree of expertise in performance management
- Candidates ready to work fast and efficiently are highly desired
- Salary Offered $18 an hour