Upright Labs, the leader in multi-channel inventory management for second-hand inventory is hiring an Operations Manager to facilitate engagements with clients.
In this role, you will be assisting with the project management and implementation of Upright’s Operational Audit and Monthly Support Contracts. The work will be focused on remote operational audits, optimization of the use of our software Upright Lister (Upright Lister) by clients, and strategizing, developing, and managing ongoing projects with clients.
- Project Management
- Problem Solving
- Account Management
- Written & Verbal Communication
Responsibilities and Duties
- Participate and add value in client leadership meetings
- Guide e-commerce operations generating tens of millions of dollars in revenue
- Identify and resolve operational and human capital bottlenecks in real time
- Create and manage customer project plans
- Prepare and analyze business reports to identify operational improvements
- Analyze and improve organizational processes, quality, productivity, and efficiency.
What you’ll get:
- Work from your home or wherever you do your work best
- The opportunity to work with a high caliber team at a growing start-up
- Health insurance, 401k match
- Generous vacation policy
- Monthly donation matching to 501.3.c organizations
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Experience: 3 – 5 years in Operations( Required )
- Graduation: Bachelor’s Degree( Required )
- Proficient in English( Required )
- Salary Offered USD 5000 - 6600 /Month