Oracle PL/SQL Developer (8+ years)
- Develop, design, test and implement complex database programs using Oracle and third-party tools.
- 8+ years of experience with Oracle Version 10g, 11g, 12c
- 5+ years of strong Hands-on experience with Oracle PL SQL – developing functions, packages, stored procedures, tables, views, and other database objects including performance tuning
- Performance tune SQL’s, application programs and instances.
- Knowledge of optimizing ANSI standard SQL.
- Providing technical assistance, problem resolution and troubleshooting support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or Information Technology and/or related discipline required.
- Master’s degree in same or similar a plus
- Strong communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Driven, self-motivated, able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Keeps up to date on emerging technologies
Soft Skills –
- Must have excellent Communication (verbal, written and listening), planning, organizing, analytical, project management, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to analyze data and arrive at a logical conclusion
- Able and willing to communicate honestly, proficiently, and professionally with other team members & external teams
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients and customers
- Ability to evaluate production situations and current information to determine the appropriate course of action and execute decisions
- Ability to operate in a dynamic change environment
- PL/SQL: 8 years (Required)
- total work: 8 years (Required)
Education: Bachelor’s (Required)
- Meal card / Food coupons
- Work from home
- Salary Offered ₹311,893.00 to ₹918,670.00 /year
- Total Years Experience 5-10