Experience in implementing, upgrading/migrating and maintaining Citrix infrastructure.
* Accountable for ensuring that appropriate design, planning and operations handovers take place for all new services involving Citrix Infrastructure (Onprem and Citrix Cloud)
* Provide technical leadership and hands-on support.
* Handles standard Citrix engineer duties and recommends, innovative and automated approaches wherever possible for infrastructure tasks.
* Work with stakeholders and customers to understand server utilization, lifecycle, protection requirements and develop effective workable solutions and processes.
* Lead the resolution of escalated, complex incidents, problems or capacity concerns.
* Total 10+ years of experience * 6+ Years prior experience in an L3 support position
* 4+ Years prior experience in a subject matter expertise/architect role
* Industry experience in IT infrastructure architecture and design patterns
* Extensive hands-on experience in designing & managing Citrix infrastructure such as XenApp, XenDesktop, Storefront/Web interface servers, FAS, Citrix cloud * Expert knowledge on managing remote access infrastructures such as Citrix Access Gateway and Citrix Netscaler
* Good knowledge of application packaging tools such as Microsoft App-V, VMware ThinApp, Applayering
* Good hands-on experience on at least one of the hypervisor platforms such as VMware, Hyper-V
* Expert knowledge on Windows server platform.
* Good knowledge of Windows server technologies such as Active Directory Services, SCCM/SCOM etc.
* Ability to write scripts and automate tasks using PowerShell
* Good understanding of storage and network technologies
* Architect-level Citrix XenApp skills and experience designing, installing, configuring, managing, and troubleshooting complex and large Citrix server farms.
* Architect-level skills optimizing Citrix performance, scalability, security, high-availability, monitoring, printing, connectivity, group policy.
* Architect-level skills designing, implementing, & supporting Citrix XenDesktop (VDI) environments.
* Provide leadership on key designs to ensure the long term strategic goals of IT are met
Reference ID: Fusion IT 01
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5