Job Title: Franchisee Partner Manager – Pan India
We’re looking for an experienced Franchisee Partner Sales Executive who has prior experience in setting up and running Franchisees for Educational products and services across India. Prior experience in handling mid/ large education franchisees like Private Tuition agencies. Candidates not having the requisite experience NEED NOT apply.
Role Description of Franchisee Partner Manager
· Create a database of private tuition agencies who will be our Franchisees across top 50 cities in India.
· Liase with above to position and bring them on board as franchisee partners for Champions to sell Champions products to their students/parents base on mutually signed revenue sharing agreement.
· Ensure strong partnership and communication cadence that the signed up franchisee business partners are able to achieve and deliver on their target commitments.
· Develop strong and mutually beneficial relationship with the signed franchisee business partners.
· Perform effective online demos to prospects and Understand customer needs and requirements
· Liase thru franchisee Business Partners with their customer base to close contracts and achieve quarterly quotas
· Ensure collection targets are met
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
· He/She should have been involved in sales of educational products and services thru franchisee partners like mid/large private tuition agencies
· Strong prior relationships with senior School decision makers of mid/large private tuition agencies
· Should have good established track record of achieving targets
· Should have a proven track record of at least 5 years in closing large value sales deals
· Good presentation and communication skills.
· Should be entrepreneurial and self-driven.
- Salary Offered Fixed Component of INR 3.6 lakhs per annum + very attractive Profit Sharing Component