- Responsible for on time completion of employee induction, joining formalities including and not limited to documentation, Creation of login credentials, biometric enrolment, sharing Appointment letter, Emp codes, ID cards, opening salary account and initiating Background check verification of the employee
- Responsible for HRMS Enrolment for new joiners & deactivation for resigned and update employee information in HRMS and HRIS.
- Maintaining employee records and documentation and responsible for maintaining Statutory Compliance like PF, ESIC.
- Responsible for Errorless attendance for payroll processing with 100% accuracy and variable execution. Close coordination with the Finance team for monthly payroll processing of the employees
- Responsible for All F&F; to be sent for processing with accurate and complete details in stipulated time to Finance.
Should have a good working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, Powerpoint.
Great interpersonal skills Correct balance between employee & stakeholder centricity.
Good written & verbal communication skills.
A mature mindset to recognise & manage tricky employee situations.
Graduates/MBA with specialisation in HR will be preferred 2 – 3 years of relevant experience.
MyOperator is 100% remote company, people can work from anywhere.
5 Days working with flexible working hours.
Share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate response.