NEEMAN’S – India’s first start up focused on creating truly Comfortable Shoes using Revolutionary Natural Fibre’s like Merino Wool, Plant based Castor Bean Oil & Recycled Rubber.
We are India’s fastest growing funded footwear startup with a team of highly motivated and out-of-the-box thinking individuals. We here at Neeman’s are revolutionizing how shoes are made in India my dumping Synthetic materials and using Natural & Renewable Sources for making shoes. A young, dynamic and passionate start-up focused on creating amazing products.
If you are a highly organized self-starter who is comfortable working independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced digital/e-commerce environment then read on.
*REMOTE OR WFH for the right candidate*
- Handle the ad-management and spend on different social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Responsible for developing & leading an in-house performance marketing team to strategize and execute ROI driven performance campaigns.
- Undertake Performance driven activities to meet business driven goals around Cost per lead, Cost per click, cost per acquisition and other related goals across digital channels.-
- Manage budgeting , spends on all social media platforms.
- Maneuver digital marketing campaigns through all areas of the project life cycle
- Social media savvy– familiar with current social media platforms, understand their effectiveness in promoting services and products to targeted audiences.
- Setting up and optimize different PPC campaigns on Google like Google Ad words, Google Display Network, Google Shopping and Remarketing Campaigns
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion.
- Developing and implementing complex bid management strategies based on audience data and lifetime value
- Experience of 3+ years in a product-based company , E-commerce , Ads Management and so on.
- Experience in Facebook Ads is a MUST.
- Experience in E-commerce and consumer brands is a BIG plus.
- Experience optimizing all aspects of cross-channel marketing campaigns.
- Experience with SEO and SEM Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
- Experience in content creation, implementation, and management of social media accounts and advertising (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)