Adalysis is an award winning suite of SaaS tools used by thousands of digital marketers and agencies from around the world to help them manage their Google Ads campaigns.
We are seeking an experienced PPC Manager to drive the creation of engaging, optimised content to build product awareness and generate leads.
This role requires you to have past experience using Google Ads (AdWords) on a commercial basis, preferably in a digital agency. A deep understanding of PPC across multiple accounts and campaigns, and how agencies utilise tools, is essential. The role would perfectly suit someone who wants to transition their in-depth PPC expertise into content creation that can be used to help grow the business.
- Develop, create and manage our content roadmaps and overall strategy.
- Manage the end to end process of content including the design, production and promotion of web pages, knowledge base, onboarding materials, newsletters, case studies and blog posts.
- Articulate compelling and consistent messaging and positioning of our products and brand.
- A dedicated full time person based in the UK or Europe.
- 3+ years relevant experience in the PPC industry.
- Superior English language communication skills both oral and written.
- Ability to work with a remote team (from your preferred location) through self-discipline and self-motivation.
- Ability to plan purpose-built content and documents from beginning to end with excellent project management skills.
- Broad range of experience writing content across different formats (eg. long form, short form, blogs, infographics, etc.).
- A better work life balance. Work from home in your own time and space.
- Flexible working hours.
- £35k pa (paid on contracting basis).
- The space to use your own initiative without being micromanaged.