Mellanox Technologies, the leader in high-performance end-to-end Data Center Interconnect, is looking for an experienced NIC/Server side Technologies professional to provide Presales technical expertise for our Customers.
The ideal candidate possesses a proven competence in Data Center ethernet-based NIC technologies, coupled with a can-do attitude and sales-oriented approach to Customer needs.
- To be the Primary technical point of contact, able to develop a trusted advisor status with key individuals
- To identify and develop new opportunities within accounts
- To convey Mellanox unique value proposition through presentations of the end-to-end product portfolio and solutions
- To write technical documents and to answer RFP/RFQ
- To deliver PoC and product demonstrations, and to execute benchmarks to prove the product capabilities and ease of use.
- To manage critical escalations in case of issues, by ensuring timely and effective support from Mellanox TAC, and by coordinating and eventually supporting debugging activities
- To keep the pace with competitors’ portfolio evolution, and to understand competitors’ strengths and weaknesses focusing on targeted Verticals
- To provide an effective bridge between End Users and Mellanox engineering team
- To provide a constructive feedback to engineering regarding product requirements, evolution, including submitting Requests for Enhancements supported with business evidence
- B.Sc Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years presales experience in NIC, server side technologies or equivalent
- Expert knowledge in Data Center Ethernet architectures and protocols such as L2 switching, L3 Routing, IPv4/IPv6, TCP/IP, Multicast, Web-scale networking, Open Ethernet
- Experience in low latency / high BW interconnect such as InfiniBand and Storage interconnect a plus
- Experience in DPDK, OVS a plus
- Outstanding verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work directly with customers
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to couple technical proficiency with business acumen
- Ability to work under pressure and time-constraints
- Ability to handle and resolve critical customer issues/problems resulting in a high level of customer satisfaction
- Cyber Security experience is an advantage
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5