The Product Analyst is responsible for understanding and documenting software requirements to enhance solutions and products. The Product Analyst handles duties of moderate scope and complexity.
- Provide Business Value by solving market problems to meet clients and potential client’s needs. Handles duties of moderate scope and complexity.
- Gather requirements of moderate scope and complexity from a variety of sources to support product development process.
- Communicate information in the form of User Stories that support user needs, program functions, test cases and steps required to develop or modify systems.
- May research and analyze projects for new features based on system requirements defined by business system’s owners.
- Design requirements and documentation with foresight for the future maintainability and growth of the software.
- Work closely with the Product Owner to manage customer enhancement requests and expectations.
- May act as a liaison to clearly communicate ideas between technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Embrace learning and growth to gain expertise and grow in position.
- Occasional travel required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree Computer Sciences, Management Information Science, or Business. Equivalent work experience may substitute for degree requirement.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in software or related experience including but not limited to writing and documenting client specifications.
- Experience using Agile SCRUM development processes.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of the full software development life-cycle and associated methodologies helpful.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Strong planning and organizational skills involving the ability to manage multiple work tasks effectively.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills involving communicating technical and nontechnical information in writing and verbally.
- Basic knowledge and experience with data modeling, relational databases concepts, and understanding SQL queries.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate in a team as well as across functional groups.
- Ability to be effective in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to travel occasional if requested.
Regional (Any LGD Location/Remote)
Great Place to Work & Grow Your Career
Tyler is continually recognized as a great workplace locally and nationally. See our recent awards and accolades across Tyler »
Taking Care of You & Your Family
Your family’s health and well-being are important to us. That’s why we invest in our employees by offering competitive benefits to support their health and financial wellness. Learn more about how we care for our employees »
- Total Years Experience 0-5