At SquadStack, they believe that asynchronous combination of Humans + AI is the future of work. Squad leverages technology and data science to build sales acceleration solutions for consumer companies across the globe.
SquadStack believes that in early-stage startups, there are no Engineering teams. There are only Product Teams. What it means is that not only are you responsible for “how does it work technically”, but also “should we make this?”, “How well should we build this?”, “Is this what the user/customer needs?”. They like to focus on outcomes vs output.
Auctm is the smartest way for consumer companies to increase lead outreach and engagement to increase sales conversions massively.
Sales teams are unable to keep up with thousands of unqualified leads and need speed, rigour, and analytics to service leads at the right time with the right message. They convert more leads to revenue opportunities using smart, data-optimized campaigns across calls, texts, and emails along with on-demand, industry-ready callers present across India.
SquadStack is able to drive a 2-5x increase in revenue opportunities with 40% more ROI vs. in-house or outsourced teams.
- Collaborate closely with the marketing, product & design teams
- Transform complex designs and prototypes into beautiful products without sacrificing the vision of the design team or code quality
- Build a highly performant and responsive frontend for marketing and product teams
- Build modern front-end web applications in using the right JS frameworks
- Contributing some back-end experience, collaborating on APIs, and more
- Maintaining software workflow via tools like GitHub, webpack, task runners like Grunt and Gulp, etc.
- Consulting and implementation of SEO best practices
- Own the direction of Squads front end architecture as they grow the product footprint and team
- Plan projects & initiatives
- Be an active agent towards strengthening the technology team & culture
Does this Sound Like You?
- 0.6-2 years of experience working with Front-End Technologies.
- Experience developing front-end interfaces by leveraging modern development libraries and technologies like React/Angular/Vue.js/Any modern framework, Jasmine/Mocha, SASS, Grunt/Gulp, RequireJS/Webpack.
- Deep understanding of DOM, rendering and how the browser works.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working on backend technologies.
- Experience working with a B2B startup.
Candidate Attribute (Culture Fit):
- You are generally curious/interested in tech, motivated, creative/entrepreneurial, energetic, humble and hard-working.
- You are willing to go that extra mile to get work done.
Why should you consider us seriously?
- SquadStack believes that longer-term, people > product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else. Check out their reviews on glassdoor reviews.
- They have an audacious vision of reimagining how work gets done! Squad is one of the few applications of AI/ Machine Learning that actually has a massive market and proven business model to create a long term valuable business.
- SquadStack has plans to grow 10x in the next 2 years.
- SquadStack is a Series A funded startup backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Blume Ventures, Abstract Ventures, Emergent Ventures; Senior execs at Google, Square, Genpact & Flipkart; Co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc).
- Their platform empowers stay at home mothers and grey collared workers as a stable source of income. For Squad, this is truly impactful. Every day, they see success stories such as – how a single mother is sustaining herself. Empowering their contractors to be financially independent is a strong part of their vision!
- All meals are on the house 🙂 (Not right now though, as we are operating remotely)
- Unlimited vacation policy, which means you are not entitled to a specific number of leaves per year. You can take time off from work according to what suits you the best. Needless to say, the system works on trust and Squad expects you to make fair decisions based on the team’s needs.