Tetrate was founded in Silicon Valley by the pioneers of gRPC and Istio, a team of world class engineers who are Founders, early Engineers, Core and Senior Maintainers of Istio, Envoy, GetEnvoy, SkyWalking and Zipkin.
We are defining the next generation of network, authorization, and security for the Fortune 500 companies.
We are a world class engineering team passionate about solving customer problems that have been plaguing the enterprise world for the last decade! Inspiring? Here’s what you should know about us: you choose where you want to work! We practice “flexible time” – with freedom and responsibility. We are fully distributed across the globe and we’re keeping it that way. Homogeny is scary and bad for innovation. ;=) We are currently present in Indonesia, India, Japan, China, Spain, the Netherlands, Canada, Ireland, and the U.S.
We don’t hire to a title or a position. We are a team of function-driven/1st principles decision makers where we value versatility, nimbleness, imagination, and uncompromising dedication to quality outcomes.
As a Product Manager, you will distill and abstract the complexity of raw Cloud infrastructure, network and distributed systems to create simple, elegant, visually pleasing product experiences for developers, operators, network admins and security professionals.
Be the holistic owner for the product vision and execution. Define the “what” with user stories and requirements. Drive thought leadership, gather and promote the most relevant ideas into features in product roadmap , across multiple channels and become an advisor to internal decision-makers, customers and engineers. Define the roadmap in line with customer needs and progression. Collaborate with industry experts and customers to understand where Tetrate products fit in the marketplace. Define customer experiences that delight them. Iterate our products quickly, by testing in the market and gathering high-quality, structured feedback. Be the acting GTM until we hire a team for that.
- Leadership worth emulating. Ability to build credibility and trust
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes, Envoy, Istio, NSX OR enterprise cloud infrastructure experience
- 3-5 years of product management experience building cloud from large scale infrastructure companies
- Knowledge and experience in networking products in the category of load balancers, API gateway
- Knowledge of application security protocols around authN/Z, PKI
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals and to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Ability to answer the “why” and the “what” and who can also engage in the “how.”
- The ability to take projects from ideation to market testing to completion
- Total Years Experience 0-5