UpMetrics empowers community-impact organizations and philanthropic funding sources to be more data-driven and maximize their impact. Thanks to our real-time impact analytics platform and expert client services team, our partners can effectively collect, analyze, and learn from data to make informed decisions, build capacity, and tell their stories. We believe in the transformative power of our partners and our vision is to close the opportunity gap by matching capital to quality programs.
We are looking for a Product Manager to own the product and the customer’s experience from beginning to end. This includes collaborating on strategic direction, ideation, prioritization, partnering with engineers to build and launch, all while learning from customers and analyzing data.
- Write product requirements, give design feedback, and work with engineering & QA team members to deliver new features and fixes.
- Develop product strategy and roadmap based on client needs and strategic opportunities.
- Lead the engineering team in an agile development process. Prioritize new features and bug fixes to maximize the impact of our product on our clients.
- Align team members across the company on a shared vision and steer execution on that vision.
- Define, analyze and refine metrics that align with our goals to guide product development.
- Work cross-functionally to collect product ideas and feedback from colleagues and clients.
- 5+ years of software product management experience
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about supporting the nonprofit sector
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- Deep analytical, prioritization, and problem solving skills
- Experience with project management tools like Jira (prefered), Pivotal, or Asana
- Experience with product analytics tools like Mixpanel, Google Analytics, and Redash.
To apply to this job, send an email with your resume to email@example.com
- Total Years Experience 5-10