Client Profile: Global Integrated Technology Conglomerate with multiple technology business segments across all major regional and global markets.
The ideal candidate is an analytical and cross-functional team player who will be responsible for leading a team of high performing product team individuals who own the entire product lifecycle from crafting the strategy to execution with ability to get buy-in from stakeholders. You will also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities.
This is a P&L responsibility role with high visibility to regional Senior Leadership to drive product vision and multi-year product roadmap. This role is for an innovation-driven new product segment.
- Create business models and analyze competitive landscape
- Develop and monitor data-driven analytics, KPIs and metrics
- Mentor employees to help them achieve individual & team objectives
- P&L management
- Identify market opportunities and customer pain-points, conduct competitive researach, and define product vision and strategy
- Prioritize features; From Conceptualization to Prototyping to Product Launch. Complete Product Line Management
- Define and implement Go-To-Market strategy with close cross-functional working with Sales and Marketing teams.
- Understand customer and business needs and gather product requirements.
- Develop new products and enhance existing products.
- Collaborate with product marketing to create messaging architecture and communication for customer engagement and product launches.
- Engage closely with the engineering and cross-functional teams to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field. Technical background preferred. Strongly preferred Tier 1 education(IIT/NIT/ISB/Ivy Leagues). MBA strongly preferred.
- 6 plus years overall experience. 3 years experience with product management or product design with a focus on user experience and e-commerce. Experience developing Internet products and technologies.
- Strong Software development knowledge, with excellent documentation skills.
- Strong communication & analytical skills to lead discussions with cross-functional teams as well as C-suite executives to drive business roadmap and decisions.
- Attention to detail in executing complex projects. Proven experience in crafting Product Specs, PRDs and wireframing in large-scale products
- Strong understanding of the technology limitations and ecosystem.
- Exposure to working in diverse, multicultural and global company is a plus
- Hands-on deep experience in the SaaS industry.
- Analytics, Strategic/Account-based Marketing, Business Intelligence, AI/ML experience desirable.
Due to current scenario, interviewing, onboarding and working will be remote.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Total Years Experience 5-10