Notarize is hiring a remote Product Manager. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote with no geographical restrictions. Work remotely from anywhere. Notarize – Legally sign and notarize documents 100% online.
What you’ll do:
- Know your customer, so you can empathize with their challenges and goals in order to develop useful, usable solutions to meet their needs
- Collaborate with your team and stakeholders across the company, to build market-defining products & experiences
- Create focus for the team by identifying, defining and prioritizing work that balances customer needs, technical investments, and our strategic goals
- Carefully manage and prioritize your product backlog to keep the team unblocked and aligned
- Know how to break work down into meaningful chunks so progress can be made quickly and you and the team can learn in ways that will inform future iterations
- Write clear, actionable specs that include use cases and clarify workflows when relevant
- Help your team and stakeholders make informed decisions when tradeoffs are required
- Establish and clearly communicate product plans, success measures and timelines, and progress against them
- Make data informed decisions and track and share meaningful data to highlight and communicate results
- Act as the voice and face of your products to customers and the company
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, “Yes before No” environment where flexibility, creativity, and learning from failure are highly valued
- A highly collaborative approach, demonstrating an ability to build strong relationships and alignment in the face of competing business needs and objectives
- An appetite for feedback – not only do you listen when it’s shared but you actively seek it out
- Experience working with modern development tools and methods, including Jira, Github, Confluence, A/B testing, public cloud platforms, etc.
- Outstanding project management skills
- Thoughtful communication and presentation skills, and demonstrated skill in influencing audiences (i.e. customers, internal stakeholders, prospects, etc)
- Bonus points for real estate domain knowledge
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salaries & equity
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited PTO & flexible work schedules
- Paid parental leave
- Annual budget for personal learning & development
- Small, cross-functional teams
- Strong emphasis on collaboration & mentorship
- Paid lunches (through Grubhub) & regular Lunch & Learn sessions
Our core values:
- Solve Problems That Matter: We serve some of the most important moments in people’s lives. It’s a responsibility we embrace by focusing obsessively on the issues that will have a quantifiable impact on our customers and our company growth.
- Yes Before No: We are optimistic about our ability to change lives by transforming outmoded processes. We believe our efforts can create a better future, and it is our attitude that will allow us to pull that future closer.
- Start With Why: We don’t presume to understand the intentions of the people around us, whether coworkers or customers. We ask honest questions and listen to feedback in order to gain insight, build trust, and create memorable experiences.
- Stamp Together: We create a strong team and a welcoming workplace by valuing diverse perspectives. Every role in our organization is supported and valued equally, without regard to location or background.