We are an international digital studio that transforms ideas into incredible products. We are part of Tiny, a Canadian investment fund behind industry giants such as Dribbble or Metalab. We work with North American startups helping them create and launch disruptive products to the market.
Z1 is not a design agency with several engineers, nor a development consultant with a handful of designers. We are a team of more than 40 designers, engineers and communication professionals that approach each project holistically.
We always work as a team, both remotely (we have colleagues in New York, San Francisco, Vancouver, etc.) and in person at our main headquarters located in the center of Seville, a 700m2 space where you will feel at home.
We would like to incorporate into our team people who bring their full potential and work comfortably in dynamic environments so that they can collaborate in a diverse range of projects.
What are we looking for
A Product Manager bilingual English / Spanish with more than five years of experience.
What you will do
You will be given the autonomy to lead project deliverables and manage our engineering and design teams from product ideation to delivery. At this role, you will:
- Develop innovative solutions to some of our client’s toughest problems by collaborating as needed across business functions.
- Partner with design and development teams to guide the technical feasibility and execution of product experiences throughout the product lifecycle.
- Communicate technical roadblocks and constraints to non-technical clients for maximum client comprehension.
- Translate product designs into requirements and specifications for a development team.
- Help with scoping and estimation tasks to set every project up for success.
- Conduct business development outreach to startups and mid-size companies to grow.
Besides showing us your previous works, you’ll need:
- 5 years of experience in managing engineering and design teams.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Spanish.
- Know how to code to better understand how web and mobile products work — and how they could work better.
It’s a great plus if you also have:
- A degree in Computer Science or MIS, or equivalent practical experience.
- Confident communication style that can adapt to different client and team personalities.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excitement for startup culture.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and undefined environment.
Here you are some perks why you’d love joining our team:
- Salary scale. We base salary on experience, achieving a homogeneous and revisable system of remuneration. It ranges between €15/20K for Juniors, €21/26K for Mid-Senior profiles, and €27/36K for Seniors.
- Flexible working hours. We want you to feel fulfilled, both professionally and personally, and that you have quality time not only at work but also with your friends and family.
- Training plan. We need to stay up to date on technology and design trends, and we are aware that the only way to achieve this is by dedicating time for research and study.
- Good vibes only. We take our job very seriously, but working with us is fun, we promise! For us is vital that we build a healthy work environment together.
- Salary Offered ranges between €15/20K for Juniors, €21/26K for Mid-Senior profiles, and €27/36K for Seniors
- Total Years Experience 5-10