Decent Labs is hiring a remote Product Manager. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere within Canada or the United States. Decent Labs – Bridging founders to the tools they need.
About The Role
As a Product Manager, you’ll work with our engineers and designers to channel the vision of our portfolio companies into world class user experiences. The right candidate is a truly passionate creative infatuated with product development and design who also possesses the organizational expertise to deliver in a high pressure environment.
- Work with a highly talented team of engineers to define, build, and develop client products
- Collaborate with internal teams, technical partners, and clients to ensure timely delivery of client products
- Assist with, prepare for and run development cycle meetings
- Run usability tests
- Use both qualitative and quantitative methods to measure impact and guide prioritization
- Work with Decent Labs leadership and portfolio companies to understand user needs, market landscape, and principles to develop and manage product roadmap
- Conduct user research, when applicable, and write Product Requirement Documents (PRDs) to distill the research into clear requirements for engineering
- Manage with the execution of the product roadmap by communicating between stakeholders and developers
- 3+ years of technical platform Product Management experience
- Experience working in fast paced accelerator or agency environment
- Experience working across “frontend” and “backend” teams to ship platform improvements that meet feature team needs and enable wide impact
- Strong technical acumen, with a solid understanding of application architecture principles
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience building new platform level features for a large multi-client platform
- Experience building mobile-first and/or RESTful interfaces for mobile clients
- Experience with open source software development
Decent Labs Benefits & Perks
In addition to working with exciting new startups and cutting edge technologies, Decent Labs offers the following benefits to all team members:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Two weeks of real, heads down, no Slack, paid time off
The Good Stuff
- As part of a distributed team, work from home, the beach, or the mountains.
- We believe in fair incentive structures – that translates into equity in every Decent Labs portfolio company.
- First hand experience and education on how to build, launch, and scale products into the market.
- We offer an education on the art and science of building, launching, and scaling high value tech startups.
We’d love to have you in one of our home cities: Austin, Atlanta, or Miami. Highly qualified remote candidates will also be considered.
- Salary Offered $65K - $75K
- Total Years Experience 0-5