- As a Product Manager you have a deep understanding on adoption of IoT/IIOT trends within different verticals like manufacturing, utilities, healthcare.
- You understands the unique cyber security challenges, needs and market trends around IoT/IIoT in different verticals.
- You have ability to understand the functional use case and align security needs with them.
- You are solution centric with ability to see broader end to end security framework and its building blocks.
- You are well aware of cyber security compliances and standards applicable to industrial verticals.
- Interact with customers, sales, pre-sales and other product managers.
- Ability to convert customer asks into the product requirements.
- Leverage appropriate tools – documents, slides, low-fidelity mockups, etc. to effectively share ideas across a globally distributed organization
- Retain pulse on the market and identify large trends, competitive moves, etc. to influence strategic decisions
- Provide clear requirements to engineering and work with them to prioritize and deliver.
- Understanding of industrial protocols is an added advantage
In this role you’ll be responsible for driving product strategy for ColorTokens to provide security to IoT/IIoT customers.
You will set qualitative and quantitative goals and use hypothesis-driven approach to make constant incremental progress towards achieving those goals.
You will provide insights to other functions such as Sales, Marketing, and Creative teams to aid prioritization and align towards shared goals.