The product team is the guiding force for all client-facing & internal products. As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for defining and driving the product vision, strategy, and planning all the necessary workflows that make up a successful product.
- Define product specs based on conversations with stakeholders and target audiences for a product.
- Build workflow and use-case models outlining the functional outcomes of the product.
- Collaborate with the design team to build mockups that highlight the user journeys in terms of visual and functional expectations.
- Set in place the implementation plan and conduct regular check-ins to ensure timeliness and facilitating resolutions and dependencies for cross-functional tasks.
- Ensure that the products are built adhering to the visual and functional expectations set out initially.
- Put in place user engagement metrics that should be measured and tracking them.
- Oversee the product release lifecycle and work with a content/marketing team to introduce the product(s) to the intended audience.
- Put in place the necessary material (documents, videos) to support the usage of the product.
- Drive conversations with other software vendors for integration or partnership plans related to a product.
We are looking for someone who has:
- BE/B.Tech degree or equivalent experience in a product-focused company. A minimum of 1-year experience in Product Management.
- Sound knowledge in the tools and applications that can be used for effectively managing a product through its design and development lifecycle.
- Exceptional communication skills — you can engage and drive conversations with stakeholders and target audiences.
- A good understanding of measuring product adoption and user engagement metrics and necessary tools.
- Experience of guiding and driving a cross-functional team of designers, backend, and frontend engineers.
- Workable knowledge of engineering concepts related to web-based technologies.
Nice to haves:
- Experience in a high growth technology, B2B SaaS company.
- Ability to use a UI/UX tool like Figma or Sketch to design interfaces and workflows.
- Good grasp of product marketing.