BigBinary is a leading web and mobile app development firm, led by 2 of the top 100 worldwide contributors to Ruby on Rails. Specializing in Ruby on Rails, React, React Native, and Node, BigBinary has been invited to speak at over 27 programming related conferences worldwide and is one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies in the USA. BigBinary has also led multiple clients to and through acquisitions, as well as helping venture-backed clients raise tens of millions of dollars. Our blog is a distinguished voice in the Rails community and has been shared by publications, such as Ruby Weekly, through industry leaders, such as Matz.
We are on the verge of releasing our first internally-built consumer-facing products, NitroDesk, NitroChat, NitroQuiz, and NitroHelp. These products facilitate customer support, live chat, quiz making, and calendar management.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to facilitate the development and growth of these products. This person would have an input on all of our Nitro products from a very early stage, taking them across the finish line to our first public release, and into the hands of our first customers. You will have the opportunity to deliver high-quality work in conjunction with some of the leading engineers in your field.
- Understand our product and business goals to deliver a product that represents and achieves these strategies.
- Interact with customers and research their problems to create a deep comprehension of major pain points.
- Prioritize feedback, input from stakeholders, and product roadmaps to maximize development impact.
- Scope development strategies into the smallest, bite-sized amounts of work for the team, development, and fast shipping.
- Prove product assumptions and solutions through quantitative and qualitative measures.
- Facilitate and motivate a group of the top engineers and co-workers in the industry.
- Located in India.
- Fluent in English.
- 1+ years of experience in a Product Manager role.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the product development and user lifecycles.
- Thrive in environments where solve disparate problems across product and research.
- Have a high attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Experience with help desk, live chat, or customer support products is a major plus.
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid a competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- Work at a sustainable pace, with realistic targets.
- Encouraged to contribute to open source projects.
- Participate in a culture of learning and sharing learnings.
- Salary Offered ₹10L – ₹40L