We are looking for a Product Manager (Intern) to Define, Detail and Deliver on features for the DIGITebl’s suite of products. The candidate will work in close co-ordination with product, design and development team to standardize the cadence, prioritize the features and improve the deliveries. This position requires someone who is comfortable with daily team communication and collaboration while also being able to work independently and remotely.
What’s in it for you?
Exposure to highly volatile Hospitality Industry
Wide suite of products touching across the value chain of enterprise
Quick learning cadence to analyse and improvise his/her performance
An open and developing environment, which promotes new ideas
This position has the possibility to be converted to a full-time employment at the end of the internship.
- Work with internal and external customers to analyze the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals
- Asses value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Develop scope and define backlog items (epic/features/user stories) that guide the Agile software development team
- Identifies and help the client understand the business model, value and value proposition
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation
- Degree or certification in Product Management, Marketing, Strategy will be preffered
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field is preferred
- Should be handy with multiple collaboration tools such as Trello, Office365, Sketch etc
Note: This internship position is for remote working and without any remuneration.
- Salary Offered No salary