🦹♂️🦹♂️ “I am your father!” 🦹♂️🦹♂️
👾👾 “Damn creator!” 👾👾
🎅🎅”Oh! Oh! Oh! Merry Christmas! 🎅🎅
You read these quotes with a voice, right?
We too. That is why we are proud to present our client’s project. As simple and complex as developing technology that allows you to put in your speech the tone of these phrases and voices. This strong Startup takes 10 years making Streamers, content creators or users can modulate their audio and voice in real time. Over one million users in over 200 countries can already play Fornite with the voice of Darth Vader or be in Discord conference imitating an helium voice.
Would you like to help in this Non Stop growth? 🚀🚀
Let us tell you more …
This leading audio technology company providing voice avatar and transformation to Video Gamers and Content Creators, based in Valencia; Our primary market are the USA, and we’re already expanding into Asia. We’re looking for passionate people in the sector with the aim of making communication even more fun. And from there, keep growing as they have been doing. In this period of expansion, everyone who looks for the opportunity to help build a future in the world of entertainment is welcomed.
How can you help their audio technology reach more people? Very easy!!
🤝🤝Joining the team! 🤝🤝
In the Product Management department, we are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Product Manager Platforms with a strong technical background to own end-to-end delivery of platform products and capabilities, experience defining and shipping platform products at scale. Someone who understands how to turn technical capabilities into extensible feature sets and know how to drive adoption of those features across an organization. This role will lead a team of engineers while collaborating with cross-functional teams across the organization.
Responsible for the core user, commerce and content platforms that are being built to serve the whole company, including new and emerging revenue streams, defining the future of our unified content platform and allowing for rapid scaling of new revenue streams as we rapidly expand access to users through payments capabilities on existing lines of business.
Some tasks you’ll do… ✍
● Drive the strategy and definition of the Voicemod platform to support client applications and user flows
● Evaluate and work closely with external partners to build platform and application integrations
● Work closely with application Product Managers to build the roadmap for platform products & capabilitie
● Identifying common infrastructure needs across Voicemod products
● Developing a phased approach for consolidating common infrastructure and services into a platform layer (APIs)
● Developing product strategy and feature requirements for some of the following areas
- ○ User management infrastructure
- ○ Product catalogue & Subscription management incl. payment methods
- ○ Content management & distribution infrastructure
- ○ Application distribution platform integrations
- ○ Localization & personalization infrastructure
- ○ Data platform (incl. ETL), standardization, data quality & governance
- Building and developing a full-stack team to lead the product development
✏📃 What do we need from you? 📃✏
- Minimum 5 years experience delivering successful and scalable technical or platform products with your fingerprints all over them.
- Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or similar masters degree or equivalent.
- Technical understanding that spans all levels of abstraction and the system architecture
you’ll be building.
- Experience with user management, product catalogue, subscription or content
- You’re highly capable of formulating bold and far-reaching product strategy, communicating it effectively to anyone in the organization — from the teams designing and building the products, through to senior leadership
- Understand that vision and strategy are important, but being able to dive in and connect that strategy to the details of tactics is essential
- Experience in building and supporting products and systems that ultimately serve consumers with paid offerings at scale, understanding how to serve multiple tenants with competing priorities
- ● Domain knowledge with subscription management or content distribution space, ideally from both a product and tech perspective and how those commerce systems interact with data platforms
- ● Experience working across a complex and evolving product set, using the latest techniques for product discovery and hypothesis-driven product development
If you join our team, you’ll enjoy…
- Flexible working hours
- Flexibility to work remotely
- Short working Fridays and free afternoons from mid-July to mid-September
- Daily fresh fruit, Coffee & Tea
- Free daily meal service
- English classes
- Customized training
- Christmas/New Year’s Eve off and some days during Las Fallas
- Games, Games, Games! … LAN parties!
- After work happy hours
- Total Years Experience 5-10