OnceHub (www.oncehub.com) is an innovative and thriving Software-as-a-Service company that provides a feature-rich scheduling platform to businesses. At OnceHub we’re all about powering organizations with smart scheduling solutions that shorten time-to-engagement in all phases of the customer lifecycle.
We are a remote-first company, where almost all our teams work from home. We are a team of passionate and driven individuals living and working across seven countries and five continents. We have ambitious growth plans and right now, we already have team members in the UK, India, Ireland, Israel, New Zealand, South Africa, and the USA. In India, we have established a thriving R&D center of excellence based in three locations – Noida, Gurgaon and Dehradun and we are growing rapidly.
As we are growing rapidly, we now require talented Product Managers/Product Owners to drive our products forward. You will translate high-level business requirements into user stories and co-own the product roadmap as part of the product management team. You will work closely with the scrum teams developing the product to help make the product vision a reality.
In this position, you will be engaged in various projects throughout the software development lifecycle. Your responsibilities will include defining product requirements, working with multiple development teams, managing priorities and backlog and working with the product manager to take the product to market.
In this role, you will:
- Write detailed product requirement for features planned in the next Sprint planning sessions.
- Review progress of completed User stories and/or requirement definition prior to development, with the relevant stakeholders for consistency and overall development needs (Text, UI etc).
- Communicate trade-offs between initial requirements and engineering realities to Product Management team and focus on prioritization.
- Work closely with Technical Team Lead, UX/UI graphic design teams, Technical writers, and engineering throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Participate in all Agile team meetings including PI and sprint planning, daily standup, and sprint retrospective.
- Be responsible for the sprint demos delivered to key stakeholders to gather valuable feedback and validate design during PI implementation.
- Own and prioritize daily the product backlog based on input from product stakeholders.
- Define acceptance criteria for User stories/features from which the test tasks are derived and understood by the team.
- Own the test plan for the feature and provide feedback on the testing tasks handled by the QA engineers at the User story level.
- Train the scrum team on the functional features from a business perspective and get a clear understanding of the logged work, estimation, and monitor overall progress during the daily meetings with the team.
- Identify and manage risks and dependencies.
- Validate and test functionality and quality of released deliverables.
- Stay up-to-date on product standards and constantly exchange ideas within teams.
To be successful in this role, you will need the following:
- A degree from a reputable University in Computer Science or similar
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, Product Owner, Technical Analyst, Systems Analyst, Business Process Analyst, or similar role working with an agile team
- Strong experience into Product Management
- Strong experience with user stories, product backlogs, epics, story cards, etc.
- Hands on experience with Jira
- English at a very high level
- Excellent written and verbal communications across technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to write comprehensive documents in a clear, concise and structured manner.
This is a remote, work from home role and might require you to travel across our Indian offices – Gurgaon, Noida or Dehradun. Hours are Monday to Friday with occasional evening/weekend work. We offer a competitive salary and development opportunities. You will also have the opportunity to participate in our bi-annual company retreats.
If you want to contribute directly to the growth our excellent suite of products, please send us your CV!
- Total Years Experience 5-10