About the Role
As a platform product owner, you will engage with key stakeholders across business, product, engineering and operations. You will identify ways to streamline the development process and ship new features. You will write product specifications, partner closely with engineering to refine requirements, manage project execution, and focus on quality of core services that power our customers.
You shall be responsible for the end to end delivery of API modules. You will continuously identify abstractions that enable flexible, standardized, scalable integrations. And work towards ensuring that the APIs are simple and easy to consume by product managers, engineers and CTOs.
A typical day could involve the following –
- Work with multiple third party API integrations in XML and JSON formats
- Evaluate new third party APIs and anticipating impact and changes of the same
- Handle technical support queries from external developers
- Understand new regulations and upgrade the relevant functional specs of APIs
- Migrate and streamline large amounts of data from disparate external sources
- Review and help write API docs and integration product guides
- Automate various domain heavy operational activities
- Create and track success metrics to measure the effectiveness of product features and quantify business impact
- Prioritise backlogs to make informed trade-offs between new feature development and optimisations
- Build consensus with a broad team of internal cross-functional and external stakeholders, ensuring all viewpoints are accounted for and that solutions meet all necessary requirements
- Collaborate with other internal and external product managers and diverse cross-functional teams to ensure cohesiveness of the overall experience.
- Groom technical stories with developers and validate that features meet expectations through product testing.
- 2-6 years of software engineering experience
- 1-4 years of hands-on product management / 1+ years of large scale technical project management
- Obsessed about continuous product improvement
- Should be well versed in handling project risks and dependencies. Can plan and manage a portfolio of small, medium and large releases.
- Approached product management from a users vantage point and is motivated by the chance to improve the lives of developers and customers
- Team player who knows everyones success is interdependent, skilled in the art of leading without authority and building consensus
- Technology enthusiast
- Good written and verbal communication skills with strong articulation of customer challenges
- Ability to turn ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- Enjoy working in a fast paced remote environment
Nice To Haves
- Experience with third party API integrations
- Experience building and using technical products and tools (e.g. APIs, B2B services, microservices)
- Experience in the BFSI domain
What’s in it for you?
- Chance to build tech products from scratch
- Solve interesting and challenging problems.
- An opportunity to meet and work with the best brains in technology and influencers.
- Increasing your geek quotient, by attending meetups and conferences. Yes we dig that stuff.
- Grow exponentially by working in small and transparent teams.
- Who says you can’t make friends at work, we do!
- Salary Offered ₹ 15,00,000 - 20,00,000 P.A.
- Total Years Experience 5-10