About the Role
As a product owner, you will engage with key stakeholders across business, product, engineering and operations. You will identify ways to streamline the development process and ship new features across Web, Android and iOS. You will write product specifications, partner closely with engineering to refine requirements, manage project execution, and focus on quality of front end modules that enable rich experiences for our customers.
You shall be responsible for the end to end delivery of multiple front end modules, powered by various third party APIs. You will continuously identify solutions that enable flexible, standardized front end components that work in harmony to create simple experiences for users. And work towards ensuring that the journeys are simple and easy to use for various types of users.
A typical day could involve the following –
- Work with third party API integrations
- Work with engineers to scope modules into components that can be reused across interfaces.
- Work with designers to define end to end journeys for different users.
- Work to ship features across Web, Android and iOS
- Prioritize backlogs to make informed trade-offs between new feature development and optimizations
- Build consensus with a broad team of internal cross-functional and external stakeholders, ensuring all viewpoints are accounted for and that solutions meet all necessary requirements
- Collaborate with other internal and external product managers and diverse cross-functional teams to ensure cohesiveness of the overall end-to-end experiences
- Understand, document, and improve existing processes in order to maximize efficiency in constantly evolving environments
- Groom user and technical stories with developers and validate that features meet expectations through product testing and user journeys
- Create and track success metrics to measure the effectiveness of product features and quantify business impact
- 2-6 years of software engineering or QA experience
- 1-4 years of hands-on product management / 1+ years of large scale technical project management
- Obsessed about continuous product improvement
- Should be well versed in handling project risks and dependencies. Can plan and manage a portfolio of small, medium and large releases
- Approached product management from a users vantage point and is motivated by the chance to improve the lives of end users and customers
- Team player who knows everyones success is interdependent, skilled in the art of leading without authority and building consensus
- Technology enthusiast
- Good written and verbal communication skills with strong articulation of customer challenges
- Ability to turn ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- Exceptional follow-through and attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a fast paced remote environment
Nice To Haves
- Experience bringing simple UX to life, for end users and/or customers
- Experience with web components
- Experience with third party API integrations
- Experience building and using B2B software / B2B2C software / CRM software / MIS software / Accounting software
- Experience in the BFSI domain
- Experience handling enterprise-level clients/customers
What you get?
- Solve interesting and challenging problems.
- An opportunity to meet and work with best brains in technology and influencers.
- Increasing your geek quotient, by attending meetups and conferences. Yes we dig that stuff.
- Grow exponentially by working in small and transparent teams.
- Unlimited learning and hobby-time to experiment with new things.
- Hep and happening social life, who says you cant make friends at work.
- Total Years Experience 5-10