You will design solutions to realise product vision and be responsible for driving the end to end delivery. Striving to understand the business, domain, technology and people are primary to this role. You own this product!
As a product owner, you take lead in many areas of product development. One day you may need to access your market knowledge to strategize and present your vision to stakeholders. Another day you might need to roll up developer sleeves to help the team meet their goals.
- Engage with clients to understand and prioritize business requirements
- Write product specification covering aspects like business, technical, performance, security requirements
- Communicate detailed requirements to engineering team with the help of wireframes, detailed user stories
- Work with stakeholders and 3rd parties involved to resolve business and technical challenges
- Guide the team on product and delivery aspects
- Validate product features throughout development cycle and focus on quality
- Maintain high visibility of project status, risks and dependencies to all stakeholders
- Research market, technologies, trends and grow towards becoming a SME for the product being developed
- Motivate the team towards delivering a high quality, on-time, on-budget product
- 1-2 years of hands-on product management is required
- 3+ years of software development experience is required
- Should be a technology enthusiast , highly solution oriented
- Must have strong experience in agile project management
- Should be able to create product roadmap for small and long term goals
- Should be well versed in handling project risks and dependencies.
- Impeccable communication skills, both written and oral
- BFSI domain experience is preferable
- Enjoy working in a fast paced remote environment.
Apart from all these, we look forward to a high level of ownership, entrepreneurial mindset and learning quotient. Getting things done’ is the mantra!
What’s in it for you?
- Chance to build tech products from scratch
- Solve interesting and challenging problems.
- An opportunity to meet and work with the best brains in technology and influencers.
- Increasing your geek quotient, by attending meetups and conferences. Yes we dig that stuff.
- Grow exponentially by working in small and transparent teams.
- Who says you can’t make friends at work, we do!