- The Candidate shall Assists with the development of reports, training materials, manuscripts and other communications materials, including PowerPoint presentations; assist with communication among author teams; organize review, editing, and formatting of written materials; and assist with submission and publication processes
- The Candidate shall assists with other Collaborating Centre administrative and technical tasks as may be requested by the NIEHS task leader
- The Candidate shall have knowledge in strategic Planning of logistics for the completion of tasks.
- The Candidate shall coordinate and monitor supply chain operations.
- The Candidate shall Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
- The Candidate shall utilize logistics IT to optimize procedures
- The Candidate should recruit and coordinate logistics staff (e.g. drivers, workmen ) according to availabilities and requirements of conferences and webinars.
- The Candidate shall supervise orders and arrange stocking of raw materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs
- The Candidate shall communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction.
- The Candidate shall Plans and tracks the shipment of final products according to GEH requirements.
- The Candidate shall keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
- The Candidate shall prepare accurate reports for upper management.
- The Candidate shall Manages activities throughout the order fulfillment and transportation cycle to make sure established deadlines are met
- The Candidate shall oversees inventory of goods and vehicles
- The Candidate shall continually reviews freight costs, transportation rates, and/or the prices of raw materials to keep costs down where possible.
- The Candidate shall monitor and resolve daily delivery issues
- The Candidate shall ensure all documents are on hand for customs clearance in cross-border scenarios.
CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT: US Citizenship
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Associated college degree or a high school diploma
MINIMUM REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
- The Candidate should have four (4) years of related work experience
- The Candidate should have Minimum of three years’ experience in conferences and event managements, 1-2 years’ Experience includes taking responsibilities and leading
- The Candidate should have Working Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite (2013 and 2016)
Travel may be required for this position
- Total Years Experience 0-5