- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Act as a Scrum Master for a development team and mentor and coach team members on Agile principles and methodology.
- Lead, Arrange and facilitate all Agile phases including, Stand-ups, Reviews, Retrospectives, Grooming, and Sprint & Release planning
- Proven working experience in project management
- Experience in Saas based product companies/startups is an added advantage.
- Experience in any PM tool will be an added advantage. (JIRA / Trello / Asana/Kanban).
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
Taking good care of our people is a top priority for us at Springrole and how do we do it?
We have adopted a long-term strategy for taking care of our people. This includes providing attractive compensation and benefits which are competitive with the market. We believe in higher education and life-long learning. As such, we do our best to provide our employees the opportunity to learn and upgrade their work skills. We care about our employees’ health including their mental, physical, and social well-being and that’s the reason we boast of an average Glassdoor rating of 4.8. Don’t take our word for it! Do check it out here – https://www.glassdoor.co.in/Overview/Working-at-SpringRole-EI_IE1013270.11,21.htm
The biggest benefit we are providing is complete work from home/Remote till December 2020. Additionally we are also providing
- Health Insurance
- ZETA Card
- BREX Card
- Learning & Growth budget of ($300) for each individual & the annual bonus of Rs. 10,000 on hitting learning targets
- One time reimbursement of Rs 10000 for setting up work from home facilty/equipments.
- An annual checkup by Care.fit (paid by the company).
- 24 Annual Paid Leave
- Rewards and Recognition