Silverliners are passionate about what we do. We’re a diverse group of cloud professionals with the same goal: to create rewarding experiences through technology — and we have a good time while we’re at it! As a Salesforce Platinum Partner, Silverline combines Strategic Advisory, technical implementation services, and ongoing Managed Services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce platform. Silverline is consistently recognized as one of the best places to work, among other accolades. Join us!
The core function of the Project Manager – Engagement Manager is to develop and manage full project lifecycle, scope, budget, timeline, resources, deliverables, issues and escalations while continually setting client expectations and transition to support after go-live.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Perform gap analysis between Salesforce.com functionality and client requirements.
- Conduct business process review meetings and status meetings.
- Understand a client’s business processes and translate into technology requirements.
- Write comprehensive functional design specifications.
- Maintain project documentation within project management tools.
- Assist architect with overall solution (i.e. object structure, development of formulas, integration points, needs for non-native functionality).
- Configure Salesforce.com.
- Develop curriculum and train end-users both onsite and via the Internet.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree
- 3+ years experience implementing, supporting and/ or consulting with Salesforce.com
- 3+ years of Project Management experience including project scope, budget, timeline, resources, deliverables to meet client and project deadlines
- 4+ years experience managing projects involving relational databases such as SQL Server, MySQL, or Access
- Experience writing functional specifications
- Experience with data migrations from third party systems to Salesforce.com
- Salesforce.com certification (Administrator, Sales Cloud or Service Cloud)
- Proficient with Google Apps, MS Office and Lucid Charts