Vamstar helps suppliers find the most relevant healthcare contracting leads at the earliest possible time using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and big data. We apply high-precision filters for spot-on results, analyze buyers and competitors, and perform analytics at scale.
We are looking for a full-time remote Senior Python Backend Developer who has worked with big data and stream processing, to solve big technical challenges at a scale that will reshape the healthcare industry for generations. You will get the opportunity to be involved in the big data engineering, novel machine learning pipelines, and highly scalable backend development. The successful candidates will be working in a team of highly skilled and experienced developers, data scientists, and CTO.
- Writing well tested, readable code using Scala or Python that is capable of processing large volumes of data
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS is essential
- The ability to work to project deadlines efficiently and with minimum guidance
- A positive attitude and love working within a globally distributed team
- Highly proficient working with Scala/Java or Python
- Comfort working with large data sets and high-velocity data streams
- Highly experience at data storage and processing (e.g. Kafka, Flink, Spark)
- Good relational and NoSQL database working knowledge
- An interest in healthcare and medical sectors
- Technical degree with 5 plus years backend data-heavy development or data engineering experience