BairesDev is the leading software development company in the Americas. With more than 1000 employees working on projects around the world, a sustained average annual growth of over 50%, and recognized by Inc. in the Top 10 Silicon Valley fastest-growing private companies, BairesDev is guiding the digital transformation of some of the top companies in the world, such as Google, Rolls-Royce, Pinterest, EY, SiriusXM, Motorola & ViacomCBS.
Recognized by Clutch.co as a Top B2B Technology Services Company, BairesDev has offices across the United States, Canada, Europe, and Latin America and offers an exceptional work environment in which employees can thrive, working in multicultural teams, with flexible schedules and endless growth opportunities.
BairesDev is on a mission to offer world-class Custom Software Development services. The company employs only the Top 1% IT Talent to create solid engineering teams that provide end-to-end delivery of Technology Solutions. Be prepared to work alongside industry leaders on cutting-edge projects in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
We are looking for Python Developers to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
– Design, develop, and implement data infrastructure and pipelines that ingest and transform data from various external sources, storing it in highly optimized database systems, and making it useful to our application and reporting layers.
– Create automation systems and tools to configure, monitor, and orchestrate data infrastructure and pipelines.
– Create data integration services to help onboard new customers as quickly as possible.
– Maintain ongoing reliability, performance, and support of the data infrastructure, providing solutions based on application needs and anticipated growth.
– Participate in creating and maintaining strict compliance, data privacy and security measures.
– Develop robust and production-level code to implement new product features in collaboration with other engineers and subject matter experts.
– Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues, troubleshoot problems, and improve product quality Work closely with Data Science and Analytics colleagues to implement descriptive and predictive algorithms and models using the latest technologies.
– Collaborate with the Roivant Data Architecture and Development Operations platform teams to evaluate and implement methodologies and workflows to facilitate the frequent and continuous release of high-quality software Keep up-to-date on emerging technology solutions, particularly those on AWS, for continuous improvements in data engineering.
– Serve as a point of contact for data-related activities with clients and business partners.
– Become a subject matter expert on the use of clinical trial data around the organization.
– Help recruit highly capable engineers to the team from diverse backgrounds.
– Mentor and be mentored by engineers of varied experience levels and subject matter areas.
What are we looking for:
– 3-4 years of practical experience in Python and Django development.
– Experience in development with object-oriented programming is desirable.
– 3 years of development using other programming languages.
– Good skills with XML and relational databases (Oracle / MS SQL / MySQL).
– Experience with OOD.
– Strong professional experience working with large data structures (including XML) and algorithms.
– A University Degree in systems is a plus.
– Being able to work 4 hours overlapping with Pacific Time (Is not mandatory but it is very desirable).
– If you are interested in our job offer and want to know more about it you should send your resume in English.
– Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
– Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
– Training plans.
– Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
If you are interested please send your resume in English to : firstname.lastname@example.org or if you have your CV on LinkedIn in English don’t hesitate to apply.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5