StartUs Insights, an international data science company mapping the world’s information on startups, scaleups and their technologies.
We operate a proprietary DAG stateful-stream-processing information retrieval system (think of a search engine). We run container-based with distributed and scalable agents.
Our Stack is Python, Kafka, Scrapy, PostgreSQL, Elastic Search, Docker.
IF YOU ARE:
Passionate about working on the world’s largest startup search engine and use your talent planning, building and operating critical information systems that convert raw data to knowledge – then you are at the right place!
- 3+ years work experience with big data/data engineering/DAG stateful-stream-processing / data pipelines
- Strong practical knowledge of Python and its libraries
- Experience with: Elastic Search, PostgreSQL, Docker
- Familiar with stream platforms e.g. Kafka
- Enjoy processing large, unstructured data-sets from multiple sources
- Profound understanding of software development principles
- Good written and spoken English
- Design, operate and improve scalable data systems to map the world’s information on startups, scaleups and technologies
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN:
- Work with the global innovation and startup intelligence leader
- Join an environment where your decisions shape the future of the entire organization
- Work fully remote, with a strong distributed team that stay connected
- Regular visits to our HQ in Vienna (AT) and other company hot-spots
- Enjoy 25 paid work-free days per year
- Full-time remote position (40 hrs/week)
- Competitive package and semiannual performance reviews
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Work from home
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Experience: total work: 3 years (Required)
Education: Bachelor’s (Required)
- Salary Offered ₹273,577 - 1,251,812 per year