How do you ship weekly releases for over 100 different Cloud-based SaaS? If your answer is “automated testing done well”, then this job is for you. With tens of new software products added to our portfolio each year, this role is a unique opportunity to learn, have fun, and grow professionally at a super-fast pace.
What You Will Be Doing
In this role, you will be contributing to multiple software products at the same time, working to enforce quality. The diversity of products and technologies makes this work even more interesting and challenging.
What you will regularly do is automate tests-cases on different automation frameworks (like Protractor, Appium, RestAssured), code integration tests, and build performance and load tests.
QA Engineer Key Responsibilities
- Convert end-to-end user scenarios to test cases
- Create test automation scripts from test cases
- Ensure best practices are followed in our Automation test suites
- Conduct Performance testing by creating testing plans and executing them
- 2+ years of QA experience: Test cases automation and documentation
- 1+ years of software development experience in Java/Typescript/Python/Ruby/C#
- Hands-on experience in working with automation tools such as Protractor, Selenium TestComplete, Appium and JMeter
- Be knowledgeable about HTML, DOM, API, Git, and Jasmine
- Good proficiency in the English language
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
- Hands-on experience profiling web pages
- Experience in transforming use cases into performance scripts using industry standard tools such as LoadRunner, JMeter, and Gatling
- Experience using industry standard APM tools such as NewRelic, AppyDynamics, DynaTrace
- Experience with using virtual environments, source control, remote development, issue tracking, product build and installation
Crossover has been a pioneer of the remote work model since our inception in 2010 – helping thousands of people find great work opportunities. We focus on full-time, long-term work – not short-term “gigs” or freelancing side jobs. Most of our positions are within a large and growing portfolio of software companies. Since we focus on remote work, our openings can be filled globally and pay standardized compensation rates, regardless of where you choose to live.
Join the thousands of professionals that have partnered with Crossover to explore new opportunities and find their dream job. Go to www.crossover.com/testimonials to read their stories. Better yet, write your own story!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just visit https://jobs.crossover.com directly, search for this job, and click “Apply”. You will be prompted to reset your password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
- Salary Offered $30,000/year USD