You won’t be bored
Our customers are sending more than 30 million emails per day. Scaling our platform while building new amazing features will keep you engaged. You will be working closely with development and product teams to ensure project success.
Our application is growing fast with new feature releases every day. We need you to make sure our speed matches our quality. Your responsibilities will involve troubleshooting and triaging issues with multiple teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
We don’t micromanage and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We do expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for the stuff you build.
Whenever you’re stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too!
At MailerLite, we embrace the remote culture. Half of the team works from the office in Vilnius, the others are spread around the world. Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
We’re not a startup that’s burning investor money. MailerLite has been around for more than 10 years and is a profitable company that continues to grow. You can count on us to offer you a stable workplace!
- Work experience of at least a year in a QA role in SaaS (Software as a Service)
- Knowledge of HTML and API
- Experience with web UX/UI testing
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to quickly acquire technical and professional knowledge
- Some experience in writing test plan and test cases (preferably)
- Knowledge of how to troubleshoot and diagnose issues
- Self-motivated attitude
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks
- Outstanding attention to detail (if you apply, include the word lite somewhere in your newsletter)
- Ability to work with teams across multiple time zones and countries
- Competitive salary: $25,000-$30,000 (gross)
- Remote-first culture with half of the team in Vilnius, Lithuania and the other half working remotely from all over the world
- Office or remote? You get to choose every day
- Free healthy lunches, snacks and coffee in the Vilnius office
- Company-paid retreats that we call workations. We gather twice a year for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
- Generous vacation policy. Take time off when you need it. We trust you
- Company-paid creative days. Go out explore and share your discoveries with the team afterward
- MacBook and other tools that’ll help you to do your job efficiently
- Sign up for a free MailerLite account.
- Go to “Campaigns”, create a newsletter and send the preview URL to email@example.com. You’ll find this URL in the editor under “Preview and test” and then “Preview mode.”
- The title of this role in your email subject line
- How you heard about this job
- Links to your LinkedIn and/or personal homepage
- Previous companies you worked for, your role, projects you worked on
- Why you want to join MailerLite
- Your remote work experience
- Your description of a project or product that you loved working on and why
- Expected salary
- Total Years Experience 0-5