We are looking for a Quality Engineer (Intern) to write and execute test plans for the DIGITebl’s suite of products. The candidate will work in close co-ordination with product and development team to design and write appropriate test plans for the existing as well as evolving product changes. This position requires someone who is comfortable with daily team communication and collaboration while also being able to work independently and remotely.
What’s in it for you?
Work on the latest technologies, tools and frameworks.
Exposure to the production ready application.
Realize the full potential of Test Automation
Full Stack Testing (Web, Mobile, API, DB)
This position has the possibility to be converted to a full-time employment at the end of the internship.
• Hands on coding is a must to write and execute the automation test cases
• Knowledge of TDD / BDD
• UX / UI testing for Web and Mobile applications
• Cross platform and cross browser testing for multiple form factor devices
• Knowledge of CI / CD
• Work in close co-ordination with product team to write test cases and test plans based on product specifications
• Develop and build the test automation from scratch for the suite of products
• Enhance, maintain and adapt existing automated tests as the product under test evolves
• Document and report defects found by the automated tests to the product team
• Enforce a ZERO defect policy for the LIVE application
• Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field is preferred
• Experience in software test automation will be a plus
• REST/SOAP testing, familiarity or expertise using tools like Selenium, Postman and SoapUI
• Database experience is beneficial
• Demonstrates good analysis, problem-solving skills and detail oriented
Note: This internship position is for remote working and without any remuneration.
- Salary Offered No salary