Please note! This job entails hiring technical and non-technical corporate hires – such as UX Designers, Product Managers, Engineers, Client Facing Roles, etc. If you are looking for a position that entails helping staff Healthcare Professionals or helping Facilities, we have other positions for this type of work. Please see our Angel List page.
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline.
- Screen candidates by analyzing prompts, reviewing resumes and performing phone screenings.
- Be the primary communication liaison.
- Take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements.
- Perform reference checks as needed.
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiating employment terms.
- Communicate to team manager’s their first day to ensure the process is seamless for the incoming employees.
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices.
- Build a process for and manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process.
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- +2 years of recruiting experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable making decisions independently
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems.
- Ability to manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
- Deep understanding of employment laws and regulations
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues
- Total Years Experience 0-5