CloudCover is a cloud-native solutions company focused on helping organizations teleport into the future of IT. It consults, designs, builds and manages cloud-native applications and data systems for high-growth startups and agile enterprises. Backed by ST Telemedia Cloud, it is headquartered in Singapore with a delivery center in Pune and sales offices in Delhi, Mumbai, and Bengaluru. Its 150+ employees are dedicated to enabling seamless collaboration between developers and IT
We are seeking an enthusiastic and competent Talent Acquisition Intern to join our Recruitment Team.
As an Intern, you will have to provide assistance to our Recruitment department in day to day operations. You will assist the Recruitment Department in various tasks including coordination, recruitment, selection, sourcing etc.
- BBA in HR or MBA in HR Fresher/Pursuing or a relevant degree.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Go-getter and a team player with a can-do attitude
Cool stuff that you’ll do:
- Work on sourcing candidates from different job portals & networking sites
- Out of box thinking to source niche skills
- Can work with remote teams for effective results
- Assist in screening forms and resumes of applicants.
- Plan and schedule interviews with candidates.
- Manage job advertisements on job portals and social networks.
- Assist the organization in establishing recruitment process for different geographies
- Work extensively with the team to map the market and source the right candidate
Opportunities in the Role
- Gain wonderful exposure to a healthy work environment and a chance to implement your ideas
- A fast career growth path within the industry.
- Work closely with hiring managers and learn the ropes.
- Get a better understanding of hiring trends, sourcing techniques and screening profiles.
- Better insights into recruitment strategies, methodologies and processes.
- Collaboration with and training from recruitment leads and hiring experts.
- Exposure into hiring portals and different ways of recruiting especially for the cloud technologies.
- Global exposure