Designation: Regional Head
Location: UP- Immediate Joining
If you have ever dreamed about being in the driver’s seat of a revolution, This is the place for you. Vedantu, an Ed-Tech start-up, is into Live Online Tutoring. We are a platform that aggregates the best teachers of the country and provides them with tools to deliver LIVE lectures to students anytime, anywhere.
What drives us is a vision of bringing about a paradigm shift in the way people teach and learn. We believe that education in today’s world is highly generalized with classroom teaching being done in a ‘One Size Fits All’ manner. We believe it is not effective and this should change. We are disrupting the very notion of classrooms by making Quality Education Accessible. Our vision is to create a ‘Knowledge Network’ where a learner and a learned can get connected with a click of a button and can learn-teach in the most personalized way possible.
How Live Tutoring works on Vedantu: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1YSP-uCaJg
About the Opportunity
The company is currently on its transformation journey and would like to establish a high performing sales team that would be able to achieve revenues as per the industry standards. The expectation from the regional head would be to help the company expand its footprints in entire India with the help of the high performing team that he would be leading.
At Vedantu, we all Vedans do things differently. There is no typical Corporate culture here. We believe in giving each of the people an opportunity to grow and learn. We want someone who can be an actual Vedan, enjoying the work and taking the initiative to pick up the problem and solve, No-Micro-management, But you will be getting tons of guidance support from talented Vedans from all over Vedantu.
We are working as a start-up within the start-up, and the work does not suit everyone, but we can guarantee you freedom, autonomy, and day to day professional challenge to grow.
Roles & Responsibility
· Plan to ensure that the weekly and monthly targets are met for each and every individual of the team.
· Conduct reviews for the team members performance and take corrective actions if any
· Successful North model should be scaled to the entire Zone at the earliest
· keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends and plan marketing activities
· Generate customer leads by running various marketing campaigns in their region
· Utilize sales data to understand market trends and potential, and furnish reports
· Develop and optimize sales processes to continuously improve.
· Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to prospective customers
· Understand customer’s requirements and pitch products accordingly from the available product offerings of the company
· Reach out to customers through cold calling and schedule home demo for final sales
· Hire Lead & manage the entire sales vertical of the Region which strives to deliver the business targets.
· Own complete region P&L of the sales vertical and formulate a data-driven strategy for growth of the business
· Design the sales strategy, set business goals & drive execution to achieve these goals
· Work closely with cross-functional vertical leaders in the formulation and execution of sales strategy, identify areas of improvement and implement effective solutions
· Support and develop relationships with key strategic partners and business alliances
· Shortlist avenues of future growth and zero in on effective channels through structured data-driven experimentation
· Cross-functional engagement with Marketing, Partnerships, Customer Success, and HR.
· Weekly, monthly, quarterly forecast meetings, business reviews, monitoring of the sales activity of the team, and tracking of results
· Growth in sales from existing customers/ markets opening up of new customers/ markets.
Skills and Experience Required:
· Industry experience of about 8-12years (people from the competition (Edu-tech) would be preferred)
· Strong people management skills and the inclination towards data-driven based decision-making approach
· Consultative sales skills and the ability to construct and articulate strong business case and ROI, strategic account planning, and execution skills.
· Working knowledge/experience of the CRM space.
· Strong B2C Sales Exposure in Field or Direct sales
· Strong network to generate leads continuously for the team
· Ability to create a detailed plan to achieve the revenue targets expected in the company
· Manage the team effectively and achieve targets
· A strong network of schools/colleges and other channel partners for lead generation
· Ability to start rolling from Day 1
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Should be able to identify challenges of associates and guide the team for better conversions
· Must be self-driven and result oriented
· Strong written and verbal communication with impeccable attention to finer details
· Demonstrated leadership of leading initiatives and projects
· Highly motivated individuals who are performance-driven and goal-oriented
· Start-up (all-hands-on-deck) approach
- Address Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10