We at Promotehour help global tech startups get press coverage in online media outlets. In the last 4 years, we have helped startups land press coverage in prominent media outlets like TechCrunch, TheNextToday, USA Today, VentureBeat, etc.
We are looking for a Head of Operations to manage the entire PR division at Promotehour. This is an excellent opportunity for existing PR account managers who want to take ownership of the work and grow with the company. We are relatively a small PR startup, so you will have tons of freedom to execute your ideas without a high-stress environment that comes naturally with big brands.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Design a PR strategy for the client.
- Come up with creative story ideas for the campaigns
- Review and guide the writer to draft pitch and press releases
- Oversee the campaign progress and give critical feedback
- Make the necessary changes to deliver promised results
- Communicate with the clients
- Cultivate relationships with relevant journalists
- 5+ years of experience
- Excellent creative and editing skills
- Strong exposure to doing PR for tech startups
- Exposure with global media outlets is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written skills
The position is 100% REMOTE. You are free to work from the place of your choice.
The salary will be competitive.