We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated HR Recruiter! As a Recruiter, you will assist with finding, sourcing, attracting and hiring talent.
- Develop sustainable recruiting strategy based on our goals and needs
- Source passive candidates
- Search resume databases for the most fit candidates
- Determine the effectiveness and success of current recruiting plans and strategies
- Build talent networks to find experience in active and passive candidates
- Use multi-channel approach to recruit
- Plan and implement a Recruitment Marketing and Employer Branding strategy to attract high-quality applicants
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
- Adhere to laws, rules and regulations If you are interested in this position please apply and send your resume to email@example.com
2-3 years of experience as a Recruiter
- Ability and willingness to learn about the position requirements
- Passion about HR methods
- Ability to scan large volumes of resumes.
- Understanding and familiarity with Recruitment Marketing
- Some understanding of basic marketing strategies
- Thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in Business Administration or relevant field
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you’re a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.