Our CPG client is seeking a Sr. Graphic Designer for a long term remote freelance project.
As a Sr. Graphic Designer you will be responsible for the planning and delivery of projects from concept through completion. Must conceptualize and design corporate marketing materials, ensuring quality control through approval of proofs, press checks, and testing of materials before deployment.
- Create original brand-appropriate solutions across each channel for multiple platforms and media.
- Researches, creates and executes designs for print, marketing collateral, multimedia interfaces, packaging and other materials.
- Development of event branded style guide and creative event concepts for development for both customer and consumer audience focused.
- Design packaging layouts and manages proofing, production process, lead times and manufacturing capabilities for various substrates and packaged goods.
- Ensures that materials are delivered with the utmost quality and assists manager with final proofing.
- Assists in conceptualization for category brand extensions and packaging redesigns.
- Provide storyboard direction for photoshoots as wells as onsite photoshoot deliverables.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Art Direction and project management skills required
- Experience developing storyboards and presentations
- Design packaging and layout, photography and video
- Experience in building booth and pop up for events
- A master in Adobe programs
- 5+ years prior work experience as a designer in an advertising agency, graphic design firm or in-house creative department.
- Experienced with print, digital, environmental/event, and package design, photography, retouching, project management, proofing, and archiving/digital asset management.
- Strong understanding of creative requests/briefs.
- Expert photography and retouching skills.
- Exceptional pre-press and on-press skills with an acute sense of color.
- Expert conceptualization skills with experience creating on-strategy concept pitches and presentations. .
- Exceptional graphic design skills with solid understanding of typography and color.
- Ability to create layouts that remain consistent with company brand.
- Consumer Packaged Goods experience a must!
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10