- The Candidate shall assist Research Associate, Manager and VP with research projects, including but not limited to NIH tasks.
- The Candidate shall develop relationships with other executives and market secondary research services to those executives, both orally and through written communication.
- The Candidate shall work with Research associate and Manager to help maximize demographic performance, programming inventory, , through tools including custom analyses, syndicated research systems, focus group results and branding studies.
- The Candidate shall drive core insights from data and suggest improvements to tasks.
- The Candidate shall review and appraise health and healthcare research, based on the concepts of critical appraisal and systematic reviewing
- The Candidate shall extract and synthesizes quantitative and qualitative data from research or healthcare information
- The Candidate shall interpret and communicates conclusions from research or healthcare information
- The Candidate shall successfully interact and deliver projects to clients
- The Candidate shall responsible for data management, analysis, and visualization support utilizing SAS products
- The Candidate shall assist in developing file formats and processes for use in data submissions
- The Candidate shall provide data-related technical support (e.g., trouble-shoot, train, and provide technical assistance)
- The Candidate shall assist with drafting the report based on accomplishments and events entered into the GEH tracking database and interviews with WHO CC Focus Area Leads
- The Candidate shall review content of Annual Report with Project Officer and WHO CC Focus Area Leads
- The Candidate shall assist with uploading annual report to the online WHO Collaborating Centre Portal
- The Candidate shall format and edit Annual Report for external audiences.
- The Candidate shall d Publish and post Annual Report on NIEHS webpages.
- The Candidate shall Coordinate and provides initial and follow-up training to customers, working with the analyst team to clarify workflow, and then creating training curriculum
- The Candidate shall capable of building workflow diagrams with the assistance of business leaders to optimize workflow
- The Candidate shall build workflow diagrams with the assistance of business leaders to optimize workflow
- The Candidate shall perform Quality Assurance on new reports and changes to reports and work collaboratively with the Clarity Report team.
CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT: US Citizenship
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Post-graduate degree
MINIMUM REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
- The Candidate should have four/five/six years of research experience
- The Candidate should have Statistical and Graphical Analysis of Data.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety and/or health standards.
- The Candidate should have knowledge in planning and scheduling.
Travel may be required for this position
- Total Years Experience 0-5