- The Candidate shall under supervision performs basic research activities in a research laboratory and/or on research projects.
- The Candidate shall assists with designing experiments and preparing graphs and reports involving scientific data.
- The Candidate shall perform safety inspections, and assist in providing safety training and guidance to field personnel
- The Candidate shall performs safety inspections and assist in providing safety training and guidance to field personnel
- The Candidate shall provide technical leadership for the protected culture team in Brazil and create an environment for individuals to develop and succeed
- The Candidate shall drive continuous improvement and ensure all Quality Management System procedures are followed
- The Candidate shall assist in computer related activities and provide support for testing activities such as operation of shelling systems, seed counters, and seed packaging
- The Candidate shall manage different nursery operations, seeding, management of plants, crossing, self-pollinating, data collection, harvest, etc
- The Candidate shall assist in other projects and perform other duties as requested
- The Candidate shall perform research and/or development work under the guidance of an Investigator, Associate Investigator or Assistant Investigator
- The Candidate shall manage research projects. Working with assigned analysts, formulate a project plan, establish a check-in process, coordinate research, and manage a schedule
- The Candidate shall organize and supervises work of Research Assistants and/or temporary employees ensuring work is performed in safe and efficient manner
- The Candidate shall the research manager and ARS team to maintain and report metrics, contract services, improve workflows, and submit reports to funders and other sources
- The Candidate shall trains, organizes and supervises work of Research Assistants and/or temporary employees ensuring work is performed in safe and efficient manner
- The Candidate shall assist research Managers in designated tasks that might include resource management, entering project detail into internal systems, incentive management
- The Candidate shall handle and analyzes a variety of samples from cell line development, cell culture/media development, purification development and ADC process development.
- The Candidate may perform additional duties as required.
CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT: US Citizenship
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- PhD or a post-graduate degree
MINIMUM REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
- The Candidate should have four/five/six years of research experience
- The Candidate should have Ability to maintain quality, safety and/or health standards.
- The Candidate should have Planning and scheduling.
Travel may be required for this position
- Total Years Experience 0-5